What a typical Conference Partner Hotel is like:
- The hotel is situated in a rural area.
- It is independent and privately run.
- According to DEHOGA classification it in the 3***, preferably in 4**** star category..
- It is convenient to public transport and is no more than 50 km from a superhighway or motorway junction..
- Car park and / or garage is attached to the hotel and has sufficient capacity to accommodate all guests.
- The guests have access to a fax machine and a copier. The same applies to a PC with internet access. Internet access is by all means available.
- The Conference Partner Hotel has leisure-time facilities and is more than willing to help in the suggestion and planning of leisure-time programmes, excursions etc.
- The main target groups are relaxation-seekers and mini-break guests, but also the individual business traveller and, according to availability of the hotel, seminars and conference organisations.
- Competent and obliging staff attend to the bookers and guests, true to the cooperation's philosophy, "We are your partner here in the region".
But the most important thing is:
That you, as hotelier, are prepared to - along with your colleagues - put new service ideas for your bookers and guests into practice and actively put to use the opportunities offered by the cooperation.